Subscribe to receive our newsletter

Learn about our makers, sales, events and new products

View our privacy policy and terms

Learn More: Operation COVID-19

OPERATION COVID-19

Click here to learn how we are keeping your shopping experience safe.

Cashmere Hand Cream

C$35.99
2 in stock
Need it delivered Visit "Shipping" to learn about rates
Free next day pickup
Article number: CM300CS

GLASS BOTTLE

This soft and light cream takes care of your hands and wrap it with its warm fragrance with woody notes, where spicy scents of cumin and cinnamon blend together.

Enriched with shea butter, olive oil and vitamin E, this generous hand cream softly takes care of your hands. Applied immediately after cleaning, its light texture leaves hands wrapped in softness and comfort, and delicately perfumed.  Its sleek and frosted glass bottle creates a soothing and elegant atmosphere in which light and transparency are highlighted.  Made with 95% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% are necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities in the product and a texture even more sensorial.

A warm fragrance with woody and spicy notes, created in Grasse.

0 stars based on 0 reviews
Prices valid for in stock items only
Prices valid for in stock items only
Prices may vary for special orders. Contact us for details
Have questions? Chat with an expert now

Customer Reviews

0 stars based on 0 reviews

+ Add your review